Welcome to the AdWest Website
We've moved some things around to help you plan better.
Here on AdWest.ca you will find everything you need to plan community newspapers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba efficiently, effectively and on budget. For those of you who are new to AdWest, this includes a variety of planning and mapping tools, research data and loads of other helpful information. For those of you familiar with AdWest and our previous site, the same effective tools and services you've come to rely on are all still here.
We've grouped many of our planning tools into different categories to make them easier to find on the site:
- Find Your Newspapers is a great place to start. The section contains a complete publication list of all AdWest's members, our Newspaper Coverage Map tool, information on the Market Analyzer application and our brand new iMapper tool.
- The Media Research section includes all of our research data pertaining to community newspapers and the industry. Look here for everything from Combase data to Flyer Readership information.
- The Rate and Specs section contains four of our most commonly used tools - Advertising Rates, Mechanical Specs, Common Ad Sizes and Publication Detail Sheets. All of these tools will help you find pertinent information on over 270 community newspapers across Canada.
- Planning Essentials provides you with all of tools and information you need to plan effectively and impress your client. Find examples of our Geo-Targeting Services, Front Page Database, Campaign Ideas and Feature, Supplement and Product Tools here.
- Wanting to learn more about AdWest? In AdWest 101, you'll find everything you want to know to stay in the know! Sign up for our e-newsletter, receive invites to AdWest events, and more!
If at anytime you are having trouble finding a particular tool or item on our website, use our Site Map or simply use the Search bar located in the top right corner of the home page.
The all new AdWest iMapper is a tool that combines Google Mapping technology and our existing GIS infrastructure to help media planners assess the relationship between their target and the physical coverage areas of community newspapers. It can be used to analyze variables such as: duplicated coverage, coverage within a specific radius, topography and much more. Check it out today!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest on publication changes, industry news, planning tips and what's new on AdWest.com.
Look for the AdWest Fast Fact boxes throughout the site for helpful hints to use our planning tools more effectively.
While we'd love for you to find everything you need on our website, if at anytime you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you!