Ten Reasons Why You Should Be Advertising in Newspapers
1. 8 in 10 readers choose the printed version as their preferred platform for accessing newspaper content.
2. The local printed community newspaper is still the favourite source for accessing local news and information, especially in smaller communities.
3. Advertising in newspapers, both print and digital is trusted more than in any other media.
4. Readers are more likely to become aware of a product or service as a result of seeing an ad in print and more likely to visit a store in person or online because of the ad.
5. Exclusive Content, not available through other sources is the primary reason people continue to engage with their local printed community newspaper.
6. Newspaper advertising aligns you to the right content. Reader engagement with community newspaper content is unparalleled and advertising is far more likely to be viewed positively as a result.
7. Newspapers drive traffic to websites. Real human traffic.
8. Print advertising validates your brand and is more likely to influence a purchase than other media.
9. Print ads, particularly weekly newspapers, have a much longer shelf life than other media. They are kept, shared and referred to in ways that other media aren’t.
10. Targeting capability. Community newspapers serve refined geographic areas and are tailored specifically for their audiences. In most cases their distribution saturates the entire market ensuring that advertising messages are delivered uniformly and without bias throughout the targeted area.
Contact us at email@example.com and let us help you book community newspaper advertising today.